Linksys RE6300 Setup
Linksys RE6300 AC750 Dual-Band WiFi Extender is a dual-band wireless range extender that boosts your WiFi range up to 7500 sq. ft. for better coverage and signal strength. The AC750 Range Extender is compatible with all WiFi routers, including your existing unit or those from service providers. There’s no need to modify your router’s settings during Linksys RE6300 Setup – you won’t have to touch your router at all. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming and smooth online gaming, more thanks to this range extender’s simultaneous wireless dual bands.
Walk through the below-given steps for Linksys RE6300 Setup:
- At first, power on your Linksys RE6300 WiFi extender.
- Take any WiFi-enabled device like a PC and connect it to an available WiFi network.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the WiFi password to connect to the network.
- Access an internet browser of your choice.
- Type extender.linksys.com in the address bar and hit enter key.
- Now, Linksys range extender login page will display.
- Fill in the default login details like user ID and passphrase.
- Once done, hit login button.
- Now, follow the on-screen Linksys RE6300 setup steps.
Thus, you can set up your Linksys RE6300 AC750 Dual-Band WiFi Extender at home. However, if you stuck at any step, make sure to go to our Linksys Extender Setup where the steps are explained in more elaborative way.
But if you don’t have much time and want to set up your extender quickly, do call our experts at toll-free 1-866-808-4180. They will make your extender up and running in no time.
Changing the Linksys RE6300 Range Extender’s Administrator Password
When accessing the range extender’s web-based setup page, a login screen will appear requiring a password. Here, you need to enter the Linksys default password. It is recommended to change the default password for security purposes. This section will guide you on how to change your range extender’s administrator password.
- Open a browser to log in to the web-based Linksys RE6300 setup page.
- Enter your range extender’s admin password. If you have changed your password, enter that instead. Otherwise, enter the default password, then click Login.
- On the web-based setup page, click on the Management option.
- Enter your preferred administrator password for the range extender in the Extender Password and re-enter to confirm fields.
- At last, click on the Save button.
Got an issue while changing the admin password? Just give us a call at toll-free 1-866-808-4180 and resolve the problem within a few minutes.
Changing the Extended Wireless Settings of Your Linksys RE6300 Range Extender
The Extended Wireless Settings of the Linksys RE6300 AC750 WiFi Range Extender are the wireless links between the range extender and the wireless clients. It has options that enable you to configure the WiFi settings for your extended network. Here’s how to change the wireless settings of your extended WiFi network:
- Access the web-based Linksys RE6300 setup page of your range extender.
- Go to the Basic Settings section.
- Find the Extended Wireless Settings of the band that you want to change.
- Enter your preferred WiFi name and password in the Network Name (SSID) and Password fields.
- If you wish to change the Extended Wireless Advanced settings like the Channel Width, Security Mode, and SSID Broadcast, you can also do so on this page.
- If you want to change the Extended Wireless Settings of your 5 GHz network, the same rule applies. Scroll down to the 5 GHz Extended Wireless Settings section then repeat Steps 3-5.
- Make sure to save the changes made by you.
You should now have successfully changed the Extended Wireless Settings of your range extender. In case of any issue, well-trained and knowledgeable technicians are just a phone call away: 1-866-808-4180.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with any third-party brand or manufacturer unless specifically specified.