Linksys routers are the choicest option among users who want their internet to run at a blazing speed. Not only the efficiency of its WiFi routers has made Linksys a number one option among users but the addition of new and advanced features has also added a feather to its cap. One of such features is the Linksys Cloud Account. It has made the life of Linksys users super easy. As users can now access the settings of their WiFi devices from just about anywhere just by creating a Linksys Cloud Account and syncing their routers with it.
We, in this blog section, are going to help you learn how you can create Linksys Cloud Account to make the most of your Linksys WiFi device.
Note: Before you give the process of creating a Linksys Cloud Account a run, make sure you own a Linksys Smart WiFi router because it supports only new models of Linksys.
How to Create a Linksys Cloud Account?
For creating a Linksys Cloud Account, first you need to complete the Linksys router setup.
- Once done, check if your device is connected to your Linksys Smart WiFi router so that you can link your account.
- Now, open a web browser on your device and type the default web address of your Linksys router in the address bar.
Note: Make sure the web browser you use is free of browsing clutter like cache and cookies and must be updated with the latest software version.
- Hitting the Enter key will redirect you to the login page of your Linksys WiFi router.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen asking you to enter your Linksys login details.
- Instead of entering the login details, you need to select the ‘Click here’ option at the end.
- Proceeding further, you will find yourself on the ‘Create My Account’ page.
- Reaching here, enter all the necessary details into the given fields and select the ‘Create My Account’ option.
- An email will be sent to the email ID you have used for creating the Linksys Cloud Account.
- Sign in to your email, check inbox, and click on the link sent via email for activating your account.
- Clicking the link will take you to the Linksys Smart WiFi page.
- Thereafter, you will find a notification on your screen saying ‘Account is now Validated’.
- Proceed further by doing Linksys cloud account login.
- For this, you will be asked to enter your credentials for signing in.
- Use the same details you put upon for creating Linksys Cloud Account and click Sign In.
- Now is the time to associate your router with the account created by you.
- For this, enter the administrative password of your router in the field given and click Ok.
This is all about how you can create Linksys Cloud Account and then link it with your Linksys Smart WiFi router.
Additional Info: Linksys Cloud Account can be accessed locally as well as remotely. For getting access to your account, you can either use the Linksys app or head towards the supported web address.
The Bottom Line
Linksys Cloud Account helps you take your internet experience to the next level. Not only it allows you to manage your WiFi settings from anywhere but also makes it possible for you to have a tab on various activities of your Linksys Smart WiFi router. However, to start using this, there is a need to create a Linksys Cloud Account. We hope walking through the steps given in the post, you got success with the creation of your Linksys Cloud Account. In case you find yourself stuck at any step, feel free to contact our technical support executives for quick help. By accessing your device settings remotely, our seasoned experts will help you create your Linksys Cloud Account and sync it with your smart WiFi router.